Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Just Some Things to Say...

Well, I thought that before talking about anything, I need to just note some points.

First, I am not doing this for any intention other than I want to really speak and I want to hear what others want to say. I want to know how others think about the same topics.

Two, I will speak my mind, my body, and my soul but more importantly, I will just be. As much as I love organization, I won't stress that here as much as just letting lose, therefore, I will be talking about just anything that really matters.

Three, honesty is the best policy...

Who am I? Doesn't matter for now...What I want to say? That is of more interest!


1 comment:

  1. this is a few very interesting topics an opinions offered. My question is what drove you to write this blog an the questions in it. Also the name of this blog is very interesting.
    what makes anyone or anything look past the basic necessity's of life or its purpose.

    For example most of society think this is the end of the world or that is it upon us. they would be right if you didn't stop to take the time an assess the world an its situations as a whole keeping in mind the on average of individuals with in it.

    Now with this being said you need to take a step back. Not only to ask why, who, what, when , or where, but what for, or anm at what cost.

    ReplyDelete